You’ve probably noticed that some people you know seem to have more positivity in their lives than others. They are overflowing with goodness and abundance. Looking at them, you find yourself wondering, “What’s their secret? They’re out here living their best life. I want my life to be better too.”
You might've thought the people who seem to have so much spiritually, physically, and emotionally are just lucky. Good things just happen to them. But, we’re here to tell you, Queen, that great things can happen to you too, and there are specific actions you can take to attract positivity and invite more prosperity into your own life!
Try these strategies to usher greater abundance into your life:
1. Get organized. When you keep all the things you own in order, everyday living becomes easier and less stressful. There’s a place for everything, and everything is in its place. This leaves space in your life for abundance.
2. Throw out old stuff. If you don’t use it anymore, get rid of it. Clear out clothing, appliances, devices…anything else you no longer need. Things that are old, broken, or unable to be cleaned up properly are just taking up space you could be using for something that has more value to you.
3. Give away some of your possessions. Whether you pass along books you’ve already read or clothing that no longer fits, spread some of the abundance you already have. When you give to others, your heart opens up, and good things can make their way into your life more easily.
4. Find a place for possessions that are important to you. Provide each of your cherished items with a “home” within your home. When you take care of what you have, you’re acknowledging and showing respect for the abundance that’s already in your life.
5. Use what you have. Take advantage of the items you’ve collected over the years. You obviously see them as having value, so why not put them to good use? You’ll feel more positive about life and will tap into the abundance you already have when you make use of your possessions the way they were meant to be used.
6. Stop mindless purchases. Make a vow to avoid compulsively buying the next new iPhone when it comes out. If you always want the latest item on the market, look inside yourself and take the time to explore the reason why.
Take some time to figure out how you feel whenever you want to buy another new item. Recognize that you’ll hamper your efforts to invite abundance into your life if you keep spending money frivolously on random stuff.
7. Ask yourself what you need in your life right now. Learn to distinguish between “wants” and “needs.” If you do, you’ll find it actually takes very little to live a good life with purpose and abundance. As you learn to determine when you actually need something, you’ll experience more confidence in your own abilities to usher in even more abundance.
You may be surprised to learn that in order to invite abundance into your life, you can follow some fairly simple steps. There’s no magic secret to happiness, Queen. Anyone can cultivate it.
As you begin to truly cherish your possessions and take care of your home, you’ll find yourself loving your world and your circumstances more than ever. Your mind will be in tune with abundance and attract more of the same, and you’ll begin living the abundant life you always dreamed of!
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. Don't forget to share this post!