Some people equate financial success with abundance. Having enough money is a significant part of abundance, but there’s so much more to it.
Abundance is a mindset and a belief system. It’s a way of viewing the world, the people in it, and yourself. It’s making the decision to believe that the universe will provide, as long as you hold up your end of the bargain.
You can be wealthy and still be alone. You can have money and be in poor health. You can be financially successful and be miserable. You can be the wealthiest person in the world and still not experience abundance.
Consider these ideas and experience abundance in your life:
1. Abundance is an attitude. Money is money, but abundance is a mindset. It’s a decision to believe that you can have whatever you need, in the quantities you need it. It’s the belief that there is always enough.
2. Abundance is having an excess of important resources. True abundance isn’t just money. It’s also about having enough of the other necessary resources in your life. This can include things like free time, love, and happiness. Money is important, but there’s much more to abundance than money.
3. Abundance is the belief that there is enough for everyone. Those obsessed with wealth are often competitive and believe that there’s only a finite amount of wealth to be divided among everyone. Abundance is the belief that there’s enough for everyone. With an abundance mindset, we all can eat, Queen.
4. Abundance has a greater impact on happiness than wealth. Abundance greatly increases the likelihood of happiness. You can’t make yourself happier by accumulating great wealth.
5. Abundance avoids attachment. Abundance lacks attachment. There’s no reason to hold on tightly to what you have if you believe there will always be enough in the future. With an abundance mindset, you feel comfortable allowing everything to flow into and out of your life.
6. Abundance allows you to dream bigger. Abundance allows for the biggest of dreams to become a possibility in your mind. Money provides opportunities, but only for those things you can afford. Abundance takes the possibilities in your life to another level.
7. Abundance avoids resentment. With abundance, there’s no reason to be jealous or resentful of someone else’s success. The success of one person can’t negatively impact the success of someone else.
8. Those with an abundant mindset are grateful. Gratitude is part of abundance. You can’t experience abundance unless you’re grateful for what you already have. Gratitude creates the possibility of receiving even more in the future. How grateful are you right now, Queen?
9. Abundance leads to positive expectations. When you believe in abundance, you are positive about the future. You expect good things to happen and to continue happening.
How much abundance do you have in your life? How would you measure abundance? What does abundance mean to you? You can’t acquire what you don’t identify.
Resist the urge to believe that all of your challenges will be solved with money. Once your money issues are solved, you have a whole new set of problems to deal with. You just couldn’t see them before.
For example, you don’t care too much about your unreliable car if you’re in the process of drowning in the lake. You don’t see your loneliness as a problem if you’re struggling to buy food each month. Money solves certain challenges but having an abundance mindset can solve far more challenges than money. Seek abundance in all forms. This is much more powerful than just a large bank account.
Are you an Insider? Subscribe to the Queens Inner Circle today by texting 'QUEEN' to 66866! 😍
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. And, don't forget to share this post!