If you have big goals, Queen, working on them here and there, or whenever it’s convenient for you, will only delay you ever reaching those goals.
But, if you arrange your life in such a way that supports those goals, all aspects of your life will be working together—complementing each other—with the realization of your goals as the result!
Yes, arranging your life around your goals helps you create the exact life you want!
Use these strategies to make it happen:
1. Define your goals. This is always the first step. Success isn’t an accident. It requires vision and intention.
Clarify exactly what you want to happen, in such a detailed way that you can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel all aspects of that life.
2. People. Are the people in your life supportive of your goals? You have a choice to make. You can spend time with others that make you more likely to be able to live your purpose, or you can spend your time with those that make it less likely for you to live the life you truly want.
Are there others you need to connect with in order to achieve your goals? Invite new people into your circle who will support your goals.
You can only spend time with a certain number of people. As they say, you become like the people you spend the most time with. Are you spending time with the right people?
3. Diet. If you want to run a marathon, that’s a different diet than someone that wants to win a bodybuilding contest. Do you need a lot of energy, or do you need a lot of focus? What type of diet allows you to do your best work?
Experiment with several diets and pay attention to how they impact you physically and mentally.
4. Sleep. What is the optimal amount of sleep for you? You might find that you can pursue your goal much more effectively if you get more sleep. Most people require 7-8 hours of sleep each night to be at their best.
5. Time. How are you spending your time each day? When you’re using your time to chase after your goals, are you choosing the most effective actions or the easiest.
Track how you spend your time each day and see what you discover.
6. Home. Are you living in the right city, neighborhood, or home to best pursue your goals? Where do you need to be to maximize the odds of your success?
Should you be living in the city or the country?
West Coast or East?
Condo or farm?
Near the mountains or the ocean?
Alone or with others?
7. Career. Are you making enough money to pursue your goals? Is your career helping or hurting your efforts?
For example, if you need to be free during the day to pursue your goals, then an evening job makes more sense than a day job.
If your current job or career path doesn’t support the life you want, research one that will and make plans to pursue that path.
Big goals require the coordination of every aspect of your life. How big are your goals? How serious are you about achieving them? Are you ready to arrange your life to support your goals? You can get started today! Ask us how.
Please, share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. Don't forget to share this post!