Meditation has been around for thousands of years, but it has never been more popular than it is today. It’s now a tool used by medical professionals in a variety of fields and in the business world. Prisons are even teaching meditation to inmates.
Meditation is an acquired skill that requires time and effort to master, but given our current climate, there’s no better time to get started than now.
Use meditation to reveal your life purpose:
1. Sit comfortably in a quiet place free of distractions. The ideal sitting position is one you can hold without repositioning. A firm, comfortable chair is the best option for most people. If you’re physically able to sit in a lotus position, that’s even better.
2. Maintain a focus on your breath. Feel the air moving in your nose and out of your mouth. Continue doing this for at least 10-minutes.
Maintaining a focus on your breath is much more challenging than you think! Your mind will wander constantly, but there’s no cure other than practice.
3. Ask yourself, “Why am I here? What is my purpose in life?” Then relax and listen to the answers your higher self provides.
You might get many nonsensical answers at first, but keep with it.
4. Repeat this process each day. It might take a few days to discover the answer. Meditate on a regular schedule and continue to ask yourself the appropriate questions. Continue the process until you receive an answer that makes intuitive sense to you. It will simply feel “right”.
5. Take advantage of guided meditation. There are many videos on YouTube of guided meditations with the goal of finding your life purpose.
Guided meditation can be much easier for the beginning meditator, so consider trying this process if you are just starting out.
There are countless books, videos, and audio programs dedicated to meditation. Experiment and find the most effective method for you. Guided meditation can be an excellent process for anyone who wishes to begin meditating.
Here’s what you need to do today:
Today, try meditating on your life purpose. Follow the steps as shown above.
Read: 6 Benefits of Introspection That Help You Guide Your Life From Within
Affirmation: Quiet Moments Allow Me to Connect with My Soul
Please, share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. Don't forget to share this post!