Have you ever wanted to do something, but discouraged yourself because you believed you lacked the necessary resources to be successful? This might include a lack of sufficient time, money, education, support, or experience. But, did you know that a lack of resources is rarely an issue if you’re truly committed! Avoid allowing your current lack of resources discourage you, Queen.
No matter what anyone says, it’s easier than you think to get started on any venture without any resources. In time, resources can be found when needed. Even the largest businesses had humble beginnings.
Consider the power of believing that you have unlimited resources:
1. What would you choose to accomplish if you had unlimited resources? Take a few minutes to consider how you would live your life if you had everything you needed. Would you go back to school? Start your own company? Become a philanthropist? Own an island? It’s easy to see that your options are unlimited, Queen, so think big.
This can be an excellent way to determine your life’s purpose. If all obstacles were removed, what would you choose to do?
2. Who would you have in your life? Would you be alone or married? How many friends would you have? Describe your friends. Describe your neighbors. How many children would you have? If you dream of owning your own business, describe your employees and clients. Be as detailed as you can.
3. Where would you live? Would you stay put or move to the beach? How many homes would you own? What color would your dining room be? Consider the area and what your house would actually look like.
4. What would a normal day for you entail? What time would you get out of bed? What would you do first? How would you spend your day? How would your evening be spent? How much free-time would you have, and how would you spend it? Who would you see? Would you go to a museum every Thursday? Or, would you tear the mall up on the weekend?
Now that you know what you should be doing, how can you make it happen?
Few of us have a surplus of resources just laying around, but there is always a first step that can be taken.
The first step might entail looking at the educational offerings in your area or seeking a higher-paying job. Maybe, it’s finally time to take that cosmetology program you’ve been putting off.
5. Pretending that you have unlimited resources can also be used to find solutions to challenges. By imagining that you have all the time, money, or whatever other resources you need, you can open your mind to all the possible solutions. It’s possible you’ll find a solution that requires additional resources, but give yourself a chance to make it work.
Those with unlimited resources still struggle, so avoid believing that abundant resources are a cure to all of your problems. Remember that many of the most successful people in the world had to start somewhere.
You’re limiting yourself right now. What would you do with unlimited resources?
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. Don't forget to share this post!