How long have you been waiting to start pursuing your goal or dream? Don't feel bad, Queen. Most of us are stuck in a perpetual mode of waiting. Everyone is waiting for the perfect moment to finally pull the trigger and get started, but this is a huge mistake. The perfect time is right now, Queen.
How to start acting on your plans today:
1. You’ll never be ready. We all love to stall. It’s in our nature. If you wait until you’re ready, you’ll be waiting forever.
Do you know what the first step is? That’s all you need to know. Just do it, and can figure out the rest along the way. It’s like walking up the stairs. You only need to see one step at a time to make it to the top.
2. The "perfect" time will never happen. There will never be a good time to get started. There will always be a viable excuse. All of the variables will never be in perfect alignment. That’s why the most perfect time you’re going to get is right now.
3. The sooner you get started, the sooner you can be successful. The advantages of getting started now are numerous. Maybe, the most relevant is the fact that you can achieve your goals sooner. The sooner you begin any journey, the sooner you can reach your destination.
4. Your natural tendency is to wait too long. We always wait too long. When is the last time you did something too soon? Be the person who doesn’t wait. Fortune favors the bold, so be bold, Queen.
5. Your natural tendency is to value information too much. We want to know everything there is to know before we take the first step. Unfortunately, we can’t know everything. Life sometimes unfolds in unpredictable ways. You know more than enough to get started, so just do it.
6. The most successful people make decisions quickly and stick with them. The least successful people are terrible at making up their minds. They’re eternally conflicted for a variety of reasons, primarily fear. Give yourself a time limit to make a decision and then run with it.
A decent decision, made quickly, that you stick with, is better than a great decision, a year from now, that you can’t maintain.
Practice making decisions quickly and moving forward with them. This is a great habit to develop.
7. The sooner you take action, the more you’ll learn. Action leads to results. You learn something each time you get a result. You’re not producing any results while you’re sitting around waiting for the perfect moment to act.
8. Action leads to inspiration. Most people falsely believe that they’ll take action when they feel inspired. But the opposite is true. Action leads to inspiration, and, then, inspiration leads to even more action.
So, why are you waiting, Queen? The most honest answer is fear. If you never get started, there’s still hope, since you can’t know for sure that your plans won’t work. If you never begin, you can’t fail.
But, the opposite is true too. If you never get started, there’s no real hope of anything better. If you never begin, you’re guaranteed to fail.
You’ll never be 100% ready or comfortable, so you might as well start right now. Now is the moment to change your life. So, take a deep breath and get started today.
Big goals require the coordination of every aspect of your life. How big are your goals? How serious are you about achieving them? Are you ready to arrange your life to support your goals? You can get started today! Ask us how.
Please, share your thoughts in the comments section below. You never know, Queen, the things you say may help others. Don't forget to share this post!